Call us now (813) 694-2958
Many people view a swimming pool as something to be desired. However, many property owners make the decision to remove their swimming pool. As a family’s needs change, such as when kids grow up and move out of the family home, the practicality of keeping the swimming pool is no longer feasible. If you’ve decided that you no longer want a swimming pool on your property, then you need to contact Remove A Pool.
Why Remove Your Pool In Zephyrhills
Property owners have a myriad of reasons why they no longer want a swimming pool on their property. Of the many reasons out there, the most common that we hear are:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Property owner is selling the property
- Property owner wants to use the property differently
- Insurance and safety issues outweigh the benefits of keeping the swimming pool
- Maintenance and repairs are ongoing and expensive
- Swimming pool is an eyesore
Every property owner has his or her own reasons for removing a swimming pool in Zephyrhills, Florida. No matter why you request our services, you can be confident we will restore your property to perfection and complete the work to your satisfaction.
Swimming Pool Removal Process
Many people may be apprehensive when calling Remove A Pool. The thought of going through with a swimming pool removal in Zephyrhills, Florida can be overwhelming. When you call Remove A Pool, you will be greeted by one of our friendly associates who will be happy to answer your questions and explain our swimming pool removal process to you. Once you decide to move forward with the swimming pool removal, you can expect the following:
- One of our professionals will assess your property and provide you with an estimate of the costs involved in your swimming pool removal.
- We will need to drain any excess water from your swimming pool.
- Remove A Pool will research the laws and obtain any necessary permits for your Zephyrhills, Florida swimming pool removal.
- You have two options for the pool removal. You can choose a partial removal which means we will collapse the pool, remove the concrete and leave the remaining structure in place. Your other option is a complete removal which simply means we will remove the entire structure.
- Upon completion of your swimming pool removal, we will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt which will allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Remove A Pool will clean up the waste and dispose of it properly.
- To ensure your property is lovely and ready for you to use, Remove A Pool will plant fresh grass where your swimming pool used to be.
Our goal is to transform your property into a beautiful area that you can be proud of. Don’t let that swimming pool stress you out any longer. Call Remove A Pool today.