Have an unwanted pool taking up valuable space in your backyard? Worried about the potential liability issues caused by your unused swimming pool? If so, we’re here to help. We’re Remove A Pool, your local Wicomico County Maryland pool demolition experts.
We specialize in the safe demolition and removal of both in-ground and above ground pools using industry-leading tools and techniques. Whether you have a vinyl, fiberglass, concrete or tile-lined pool, we have the skills and experience needed to do the job right the first time.
Our team of licensed and insured contractors make removing a pool in Wicomico County Maryland simple and stress-free – we take care of everything from the demolition permits right down to planting fresh grass in the hole where your pool once was.
Dedicated, Professional Pool Removal Services
Here at Remove A Pool, we don’t just remove pools – we provide complete Wicomico County Maryland pool demolition services that includes safe, environmentally-responsible disposal of all the materials we remove from your job site.
When you call us to remove your pool, here’s what you can expect:
- Our friendly, professional estimator will review your pool demolition project and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate that includes all the equipment and skilled labor needed to remove your pool.
- If you decide to hire us, we’ll obtain any necessary work permits from the county on your behalf.
- Once we begin work, we’ll start by carefully draining any water out of your pool, ensuring that your home and landscaping is protected during the process.
- We’ll use specialized equipment to either partially, or completely remove your pool based on the service you requested.
- After all the waste materials have been evacuated, we’ll fill the hole with a combination of clean soil, sand, and rocks to prevent unwanted sink holes and promote good drainage.
- If you requested lawn seeding service, we’ll carefully plant fast-growing grass seed where your pool was to create a smooth, uniform lawn.
- Before we leave, we’ll take care to clean up the job site, leaving you with a safe, attractive outdoor space to enjoy.
Just imagine how much cleaner, safer and more comfortable your backyard will be without that old, unwanted pool taking up all that space!
Free Wicomico County Maryland Pool Demolition Quotes
Whether you’ve purchased a property with an unwanted pool, you’re tired of the high maintenance costs of your backyard pool, or your insurance provider wants your pool removed, you can count on us to take good care of you and your property.
To learn more about how easy removing a pool in Wicomico County Maryland can be, contact us today for your free, no-obligation quote. Serving Sharptown, Mardela Springs, Vienna, Quantico, Heberon, Woods Edge, Fruitland, Salisbury, Westover Hills, Delmar, Pittsville, Wilards, Powellville, and Whiton.