Do you have a swimming pool on your property that used to provide hours of fun for you and your family, but is just now sitting there unused? If so, then you need the services of Remove A Pool. There can be several reasons why a pool is no longer ideal to have on your property. Some of the most common reasons for pool removal that we encounter include:
- pool is no longer in use
- pool is damaged beyond repair
- maintenance and repairs are too expensive and ongoing
- the homeowner is selling the property
- the property owner desires to use the property for other purposes
- pool is creating a safety hazard
if you are experiencing issues with your pool, then you might be looking for a solution to the problem and may wonder if removing a swimming pool in Westminster California is the right choice.
We find that most people are a little hesitant when inquiring about swimming pool removal. Our professionals at Remove A Pool will provide you with an overview of the pool removal process and answer any questions you may have. The basic steps in our process involves the following:
- We will visit your property and assess the work to be done. We will explain the process to you in detail and answer your questions.
- We will need to drain the pool of any water.
- You have the option of having a partial pool removal. This is the most cost-effective and efficient method. We will collapse the pool and remove the concrete, leavint the remaining structure. Your other option is to have a complete removal of the pool. No matter which option you choose, we will fill the resulting hole in with gravel and dirt to allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Once we remove the swimming pool, we will clean the property and remove all the debris.
- The final step is to plant new grass. We find that our customers truly appreciate this step because it makes the property attractive and ensures the property will be ready to use for the property owner’s desired purpose.
When you call Remove A Pool to take on the job of removing a swimming pool in Westminster, you can rest assured knowing we employ only the safest methods for pool removal. Our swimming pool removal professionals are knowledgeable and will complete the job to your satisfaction. If you have been thinking about swimming pool removal, but just didn’t know how to start the process, then call Remove A Pool. Your property will be in safe hands. We will take care of your pool removal and leave your property looking fabulous. Call Remove A Pool today. You’ll be glad you did.