Remove A Pool provides homeowners, Realtors, builders, and property investors with fast, full-service pool removal solutions. Whether you want to make room for a home addition, improve the curb appeal of your property, or to reduce your home maintenance costs, you can trust us to exceed your expectations by removing your pool on time, and on budget.
We stand behind all of our services with our industry-leading 5-year satisfaction guarantee, and we’ve been reviewed on both HomeAdvisor and houzz.
Experienced, Professional Tyson Pool Demolition
We’re the experts when it comes to removing a swimming pool in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We’ve been delivering comprehensive pool demolition, disposal, and property restoration services for more than 25 years, and during that time we’ve successfully completed countless pool removal jobs.
Our team of skilled, insured contractors have advanced training and extensive experience in all aspects of pool disconnection and removal. We take pride in our safe, high-quality workmanship, and we’ve developed the most efficient and durable pool demolition methods in the industry.
All of the work we do meets or exceeds county, state, and federal building codes, safely regulations, and environmental protection laws.
We Make Removing A Swimming Pool in Tysons Corner, Virginia Easy
Removing a swimming pool is a big, complicated project, which is why many homeowners simply put up with the extra utility costs, added liability, and loss of outdoor space that comes with having an unwanted pool.
Here at Remove A Pool, we make it easy for you to reclaim your yard right away with our all-inclusive pool removal services – here’s how:
- We start by inspecting your pool, explaining the differences between our partial and complete pool removal options, and providing you with a complimentary, up-front quote
- Once you give us the go-ahead, we’ll obtain a pool demolition permit from Fairfax County on your behalf
- Before removing a pool we take the time to contact local utility providers to locate any buried service lines that could be near the project site
- Our contractors will safely disconnect and cap off the gas, water, and electrical lines to your pool
- We’ll carefully siphon out any standing water from your pool to protect your yard, house, and adjacent properties against flooding
- We’ll work quickly to demolish your pool, using tools and equipment that minimize any disruption to your landscaping and fences
- We will separate out recyclable materials from all the debris we remove for diversion to a local recycling facility
- Once the project site has been inspected for proper drainage, we’ll fill and level the void with a clean blend of topsoil, sand, and gravel
- Upon request, we’ll seed the entire worksite down with grass to create an attractive, low-maintenance lawn for you to enjoy
Our goal is to leave your property clean, safe, and ready for your next project.
Contact Us Today
To schedule your complimentary project review and estimate, contact us here at Remove A Pool today. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about us and our swimming pool removal services in Tysons Corner.