When you look at your swimming pool are you thinking of fun in the sun or a long list of reasons why you no longer want the pool? If you’re having issues with your pool and are tired of the upkeep, then it’s time to think about Tustin California swimming pool removal. The professionals at Remove A Pool have encountered every reason imaginable for wanting a pool removed. Some of the most common reasons that homeowners have include:
- the pool is a run-down eyesore that has fallen into disrepair
- the pool is no longer in use
- the pool is a safety hazard
- the property owner wants to sell the property
- the property owner wants to use the property for other purposes
No matter what your reason is for removing a swimming pool in Tustin is, rest assured that when you call the friendly associates at Remove A Pool, the process will be explained to you and your questions will be answered. We find that our customers appreciate having a general overview of the swimming pool demolition process before they call. That process involves the following:
- A Remove A Pool professional will visit your home and assess your property. You will be provided with a cost estimate as well as a detailed explanation of the scope of the project. During this time, you will be given the opportunity to ask questions. Our goal is to keep you fully informed throughout the project, from start to finish.
- We will need to drain your pool of any water it contains.
- We will then obtain any necessary permits. We know our customers are busy and don’t have time to research and visit the appropriate authorities so we do this for you to ensure the proper permits are in place for the pool removal project.
- You can choose between two options for removing a swimming pool in Tustin. The most popular option is a partial pool removal. This process involves collapsing the pool and removing the concrete while leaving the remaining structure in place. The other option is a complete pool removal. Both options will result in Remove A Pool filling in the hole with rocks and dirt. This allows for proper drainage and settling.
- After the pool removal, Remove A Pool will clean up your property and haul away the debris.
- Finally, we will plant new grass to give your property a fresh look that allows it to be ready for your intended purpose as soon as possible.
If you’ve been thinking about removing your swimming pool in Tustin California, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool. We will keep you fully informed and will transform your property into a beautiful masterpiece.