Remove A Pool helps homeowners, Realtors, property managers, and renovators who need a simple, hassle-free pool removal solution.
We make removing a swimming pool in Savage, Maryland easy because we handle all the inspections, paperwork, and skilled labor it takes to demolish your unwanted pool and restore your yard. We’ve been in the pool removal business for over 25 years, and we’re proud to be the pool removal contractor that’s recommended by the National Association of Realtors.
Fully Licensed and Insured Pool Demolition
As an established, full-time swimming pool removal company, we’re committed to exceeding your exceptions with our exceptional customer service, attention to detail, and high-quality workmanship.
Our team of skilled, experienced pool removal specialists have all be hand-picked and background checked for your peace of mind, and we are fully covered by workers’ compensation and liability insurance for your protection. All of the equipment we use is well-maintained and subject to regular safety checks, while all of the work we do meets or exceeds county, state, and federal building codes and environmental regulations.
Steps Involved With Removing a Swimming Pool
While you might think of your swimming pool as simply an over-sized bath tub, the fact is that backyard pools are big, heavy, and can be very difficult to remove. After all, most private pools hold well over 10,000 gallons of water, are connected to multiple utility lines, and tend to be located in spots that can be tough to access in a way that prevents damage to fences, lawns, and even buildings.
When you hire us for your swimming pool removal project, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll create a customized plan that takes into account the size and location of your pool, your house, and any fencing, gardens, or landscape features that need to be protected while we work
- We’ll obtain demolition permits as required by Howard County
- We’ll locate any buried service lines and disconnect the utilities from your pool pump, heater, and lighting system
- We’ll use hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment to demolish your pool
- We’ll sort out the debris, set the recyclables aside, and haul everything to an approved waste management facility
- We’ll fill the hole created when we removed your pool with a special mix of sand, topsoil, and gravel to create a stable, level surface
- On request, we’ll seed the entire project site down with fresh, fast-growing grass seed
Contact Us For Your Free Estimate Today
To book your free, no-obligation estimate for your Savage, Maryland swimming pool removal job, contact us here at Remove A Pool today.