Remove A Pool makes removing a swimming pool in Parkville, Maryland simple and stress-free with our professional, all-inclusive pool demolition and site restoration services. We help homeowners, Realtors, property investors, and landscapers by taking care of all the permits, skilled labor, materials, and disposal involved with tearing out an unwanted swimming pool.
Whether you need us to remove a gunite pool, fiberglass pool, custom-built natural stone pool, or even a spa or Jacuzzi, you can count on us to deliver exceptional results that will leave your property clean, level, and ready for your next project.
We’ve been in the pool removal business for over 25 years, and during that time we’ve successfully completed every type of pool removal project you can think of.
Parkville Pool Removal Made Easy
Here at Remove A Pool, we know that taking on a big home improvement job like removing a swimming pool can be complicated, especially if you try to hire multiple contractors to deal with all the different steps involved. After all, there’s a lot to think about when dealing with tens of thousands of gallons of water, tons of metal and plastic – not to mention the challenge of getting it all off your property without damaging your home, landscaping, or neighboring houses.
As a full-service pool removal company, we handle everything from start to finish, so you don’t need to worry about finding, hiring, and managing all the various skilled tradespeople it takes to demolish your pool, remove it, and restore your yard.
Our swimming pool removal services include:
- Site inspection, and where required, a soil report
- Any demolition permits as required by the county
- Locating and marking off any underground utility lines near your pool
- Disconnection and termination of water, gas, and electrical services to your swimming pool heater, pump, and filter system
- Siphoning out all the standing water and disposal in accordance with local and state laws
- Dismantling of the pool structure based on the service you choose (either partial or complete)
- Sorting all the recyclable materials out of the debris
- Hauling all the waste to an approved waste management facility
- Creating drainage holes in space where your pool once was to prevent flooding
- Liaison with county building inspectors
- Filling and leveling off the entire project site with clean, stable fill
- Re-seeding the area with grass seed upon request
And because we’re fully licensed and insured, you can feel comfortable hiring us to work at your home, investment property, or any other high-value location.
For your complimentary quote, contact our swimming pool removal experts today for an efficient demolition project in Parkville. Remember, at Remove A Pool, we deliver the professional, no-stress pool removal solution!