Do you have an outdated pool taking up valuable space in your backyard? Have your children grown up and moved out, leaving your family swimming pool sitting unused? Is it time to finally say goodbye to the ever-increasing expenses and ongoing maintenance it takes to keep a pool on your property?
When you’re considering removing a swimming pool in Montgomery County, Maryland, call us here at Remove A Pool. We provide fast, full-service pool demolition services for homeowners, property investors, and Realtors, and we also deal with unwanted hot tubs and spas as well.
Over 25 Years of Experience
We’ve been providing all-inclusive pool removal services throughout the country for over 25 years, and during that time we’ve helped countless homeowners enjoy freedom from their unwanted pools.
Our team of dedicated pool removal experts has earned the endorsement of the National Association of Realtors, and we’re proud to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have also been reviewed on HomeAdvisor and Houzz, and we are active members of the National Association of Pool Removal Contractors.
Comprehensive Montgomery County, Maryland Swimming Pool Removal Services
If you’ve been putting off having your old pool removed simply because you don’t have the time to interview, screen, hire, and manage multiple contractors, you’ll love us.
We make removing a swimming pool in Montgomery County, Maryland simple and stress-free by handling everything from the site inspections and demolition permits to the recycling of all the debris. Here’s what you can expect from our team of friendly, fully-licensed pool removal specialists:
- We begin by performing a detailed site assessment to locate your property lines, take note of any hazards, and create a project plan
- We’ll then obtain all the necessary demolition permits on your behalf to ensure all the work we do is approved by the county building inspectors
- We’ll contact your utility providers on your behalf to locate any buried electrical, gas, water, and telecommunications lines that may be in your backyard
- We’ll use a specialized, high-powered siphon to extract any standing water from your pool in a way that protects your property against flooding
- We’ll then complete your choice of either a partial or complete pool demolition (for in-ground pools only) using safe, efficient techniques
- We’ll sort all the recyclable materials out for diversion to an approved waste management service
- We’ll then fill, compact, and level out the spot where your pool was, making it virtually impossible to tell there was ever a swimming pool in your backyard
- We’ll leave you with all the official paperwork you need to verify your pool was removed in compliance with all county, state, and federal building regulations and environmental codes
And if you’d simply like to enjoy a low-maintenance lawn where your pool was, we can even plant fresh grass seed over the project site upon request.
Call Our For A Quote Today
To schedule your free, no-obligation quote for your pool removal in Montgomery County, call us here at Remove A Pool or complete on online contact form today. Remember, we’re the only company that delivers the professional, no-stress pool removal solution! Serving, Burtonsville, Kemp Mill, Colesville, Damascus, Glenmont, Takoma Park, Redland, Calverton, Clarksburg, Potomac, Olney, Wheaton, Bethsda, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Germantown, Kensington, Brookville, Chevy Chase and more!