A swimming pool is viewed by many as a luxury that is to be envied. If you have a swimming pool, then you know that along with the fun there is a lot of work that goes into the upkeep of a swimming pool. What was once seen as a luxury can become a burden. Over time, a family’s needs change and you might decide you want to do something different with your property. Remove A Pool can assist you with your Manassas swimming pool backfill project.
Property owners have a myriad of reasons why they are interested in removing a swimming pool in Manassas. Some of the most common reasons we come across are:
- The property owner wishes to use the property differently
- The swimming pool is no longer being used
- Maintenance and repairs have become too cumbersome
- Safety and insurance liability concerns have become an issue
We understand that removing a pool from your property is a major project that may seem overwhelming. We feel you will be more at ease if you know the process. Once you call us, this is what you can expect.
- We will visit your property for an assessment. During this time you’ll be given an estimate and we will answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Our crew will need to drain your pool of any excess water before we begin working.
- We will research the laws and obtain any necessary permits required for your Manassas swimming pool removal.
- You have two options. The most efficient method is a partial removal. We will collapse the pool and remove the concrete. The second option is a complete removal which means we will remove the entire structure.
- Once the pool removal has taken place, we will fill the resulting hole with dirt and gravel to allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Remove A Pool will clear your property of debris and dispose of it properly.
- We will then plant fresh grass to give your property a new look and to allow you to begin using your property right away.
If you’ve been on the fence about backfilling a swimming pool in Manassas, Virginia, it’s time to take charge of your property and contact Remove A Pool. We have the necessary equipment, manpower and knowledge to safely and efficiently remove your pool. When you contact Remove A Pool, you can rest assured that we will treat you with respect and will give your property the care it deserves. Call Remove A Pool today to see what we can do for you.