Remove A Pool is your experienced, trusted team for Laurel, Maryland pool demolition. Our technicians are happy to help you to remove your unwanted pool in no time. The process of removing a pool is not an easy one for inground pools. These pools require a skilled and experienced demolition team that can carefully remove your pool without damaging the landscaping or other structures in your yard. Remove A Pool works to ensure that happens.
Why Remove a Pool?
Removing a pool in Laurel, Maryland can offer a variety of benefits to property owners. If you are spending a significant amount of money on a yearly basis for supplies, maintenance, opening and closing, and even repairing your pool, that’s all a cost savings to you. It may boost your home’s value if you plan to sell soon and, in some cases, it may reduce your liability home insurance.
How to Remove a Swimming Pool
Removing a pool in Laurel, Maryland begins with calling Remove A Pool for an estimate. Our team will arrive at your home to provide a full, no obligation consultation about pool removal. We’ll talk about your options, the process, and the cost. Then, we’ll:
- Obtain all necessary documentation and building permits to remove the unwanted pool without any violations.
- Discuss the options with you for full or partial pool removal including the benefits and process for both options.
- We then drain the pool of all water by drilling a hole into the foundation. This allows for the most cost-effective method for draining the water from it.
- We work to remove the structure. In partial pool removal, we remove just the concrete. In full pool removal, we remove the entire structure.
- We fill in the opening with gravel and dirt and level it. Our goal here is to ensure the best possible outcome for a level yard.
Remove A Pool is ready to help you with this process. We make the process as easy as possible for you to ensure your complete satisfaction with it.
Call For Laurel, Maryland Pool Demolition Contractors Today
The first step is always to get a quote for the project. Remove A Pool is happy to offer a no obligation, free quote to you about removing your pool. Our contractors have the experience you need them to have. We’re fully licensed and insured for your protection. It only takes a few minutes to give us a call. Once you do, you can be well on your way to getting rid of that unwanted pool and using your backyard the way you want to again.