Do you have a pool on your property that used to provide hours of fun in the sun, but now is just sitting there unused? If you are having issues with the swimming pool on your property, then it might be time to call Remove A Pool. There are many reasons why a homeowner may no longer want a swimming pool on their property. Some of the most common reasons we at Remove A Pool encounter when people inquire about our services are:
- The pool is no longer being used
- The pool has become an eyesore
- The pool has become a safety hazard and insurance liability
- The maintenance and repairs are ongoing and too expensive
- The property owner is selling the property
- The property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
If you’ve been thinking about swimming pool removal in La Habra, but are unsure of how to get the process started, you can rest assured that when you call Remove A Pool, our friendly customer service associates will explain the process and answer any questions you have. The basic steps involved in removing a swimming pool are:
- A professional from Remove A Pool will visit your property for an assessment. During this time, you will be provided with an estimated cost of the project. The scope of the project will also be explained. You can also take this time to ask questions and discuss concerns.
- The next step requires Remove A Pool to drain your pool of any water.
- Any required permits must be obtained. We take care of this for you so you don’t need to stress yourself out trying to get all the permits your municipality requires for the project.
- You can choose one of two options for your swimming pool removal. The first option is a partial removal. This is the method most people choose because it is efficient and cost-effective. With this process, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete while the remaining structure is left in place. The other option you have is a complete removal of the pool. No matter which option you choose, we will fill in the resulting hole with rocks and dirt. This allows for proper drainage and settling.
- We will then clean up the debris and haul it away so that your property is ready for your desired use as soon as possible.
- The final step is when we plant new grass. Our customers appreciate this step because it makes their property attractive and ready to use sooner.
If you’re interested in professional swimming pool removal services in La Habra, then give Remove A Pool a call today. We can help with all your pool removal needs.