Does your swimming pool leave a lot to be desired? Maybe what was once fun has turned into more of a burden. If that is the case, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool to remove your backyard pool. Property owners have a variety of reasons for removing a swimming pool in Irvine, California. The most common reasons for removal that we encounter are:
- The pool has become an eyesore
- The pool is no longer being used
- The repairs and maintenance are a burden
- The property owner wants to sell the property
- The property owner wishes to use the property for other purposes
- The pool presents insurance liability issues and safety hazards
You may wonder what all is involved when we begin an swimming pool removal project. When you call the professionals at Remove A Pool, you can expect to receive a detailed explanation of the swimming pool removal process. We will also answer any questions you may have. You can expect the following:
- One of our Irvine California swimming pool removal specialists will visit your home and assess your property. You will receive an estimate as well as have the process explained to you in detail. Your questions are important to us, so this is the time to seek answers to any questions you may have.
- Our team will drain your pool. It is necessary to drain all the water from the pool before any work begins.
- Remove A Pool will take care of obtaining any permits that are needed which takes this burden off you.
- We offer two options for your Irvine California swimming pool removal. The most common and cost-effective solution is a partial removal. This process involves removing most of the pool and punching holes in the sides of the remaining parts of the pool to allow for drainage. The other option is a complete pool removal. With both options, Remove A Pool will fill the hole with rocks and dirt in a way that allows for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- We will clean up the debris and haul it away so that your space will be ready to use immediately.
- The final step in removing a swimming pool is to plant fresh grass. Our customers appreciate the fact that we do this because it transforms their property into a beautiful area that is ready for their intended purpose soon after the swimming pool demolition.
If you’ve decided that swimming pool removal is right for your Irvine property, then look no further than Remove A Pool. We have the knowledge, equipment and manpower to ensure your job is completed on time and on budget. We will make your project our priority and keep you informed throughout the entire process and answer any questions you have along the way. Get ready to have your property transformed into a beautiful oasis. Give Remove A Pool a call today.