A swimming pool that is no longer in use can be a real headache for property owners. An unwanted swimming pool limits what a property owner can do with the property because it takes up a lot of room. It can also be expensive. If you’re thinking of back filling a swimming pool in Ellicott City Maryland, then you should contact the experts at Remove A Pool.
Reasons for requesting Ellicott City swimming pool back filling typically varies among homeowners. Some of the most common reasons we encounter include:
- Swimming pool is no longer being used
- Homeowner is selling the property
- Swimming pool maintenance and repairs are expensive and on-going
- Homeowner wishes to use the property differently
- Swimming pool has become a safety issue and insurance liability
There is no job too big or too small for Remove A Pool. When you call us, you can count on professional and courteous service. We want you to feel comfortable when you make that call which is why we provide you with a brief overview of the Ellicott City swimming pool removal process.
- One of our professionals will assess your property and give you an estimate. We will take this time to answer your questions.
- It is necessary for us to drain your pool of any standing water before we begin working.
- Remove A Pool will obtain all the necessary permits for removing a swimming pool in Ellicott City Maryland.
- You can choose either a partial or complete removal. A partial removal is the most popular option and requires us to collapse the pool and remove the concrete. With a complete removal, we will remove all components of the swimming pool.
- No matter which option you choose, we will fill in the resulting hole with dirt and gravel to allow for proper drainage and settling.
- Our team will clear all the debris from your property and properly dispose of such.
- We will plant new grass to leave your property with a fresh look ready for you to use.
Don’t wait any longer to inquire about removing a swimming pool in Ellicott City. Remove A Pool is here to transform your property into a beautiful area. Give us a call today to see how we can help you.