When you look at that swimming pool in your back yard, it should remind you of all the good times and hours of fun in the sun you and your family have had and will have. But, if you’re constantly worrying about the upkeep of your pool and are at a point where you barely use it, then it’s time to call Remove A Pool. We can provide you with Dale City, Virginia swimming pool backfill services that are second to none.
Some of the most common reasons our customers want to backfill their pool include:
- The homeowner no longer uses the swimming pool
- Maintenance and repairs are expensive and continuous
- The property could be used for other purposes
- Insurance and safety issues are a concern
- The homeowner is selling the property
No matter what your reason is for requesting our services are, rest assured Remove A Pool will finish the job safely and efficiently to your satisfaction. We do understand that the decision to remove your swimming pool is overwhelming. Our customers have told us that having a brief overview of the process has helped to ease their mind. After you call us, you can expect the following:
- We will assess your property and provide you with an estimate of the costs involved in removing a swimming pool in Dale City, Virginia. We will also use this time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Remove A Pool will need to drain your swimming pool of any excess water.
- Before we begin working, we will obtain the necessary permits for your project.
- You have two options. The most popular option is a partial removal. We will simply collapse the pool, remove the concrete and leave the remaining structure in place. The second option is a complete removal of the swimming pool.
- Once the pool has been removed, we will fill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt to allow for maximum drainage and settling.
- Our team will clean up the mess and haul away the debris.
- As a final touch, the crew will plant fresh grass where your swimming pool used to be. We want you to be able to use your property right away and new grass will make it ready for immediate use.
Don’t let that swimming pool stress you out one more day. Take control of your property and call Remove A Pool today.