If you own a swimming pool, then your family should be enjoying hours of fun in the sun. But, if you’ve noticed your swimming pool has become more work and less fun, then it may be time to think about swimming pool removal. Remove A Pool can restore your property to perfection and allow you to start enjoying it the way you want.
Reasons for Pool Removal
There are many reasons why a homeowner might be interested in removing a swimming pool in Columbus, Ohio. We find that our customers request our services primarily because:
- The swimming pool is no longer being used
- Repairs and maintenance are expensive and on-going
- The homeowner wants to sell the property and may extract more value without the swimming pool
- The homeowner wants to use the property for other purposes
- The swimming pool is an eyesore
No matter why you’re interested in our swimming pool demolition services, you can be confident that Remove A Pool will complete the job to your satisfaction.
Our Pool Removal Process
The professionals at Remove A Pool are here to answer your questions and address your concerns. We understand that the thought of removing your pool may seem like a big undertaking. You can be sure that when you call us we will do all the hard work while you sit back and watch us transform your property. When you initiate the swimming pool removal process, you can expect the following:
- We will visit your property for an assessment and give you an estimate for removing a swimming pool in Columbus, Ohio.
- We will need to drain any excess water from your pool before the work can begin.
- Remove A Pool will research the zoning in your area and obtain any necessary permits for swimming pool removal.
- You have two options for your swimming pool removal. The most popular choice is a partial removal. For this, we will break up the concrete and remove it while leaving other components in place. The other option is more involved and requires us to remove all components of the pool.
- Once the swimming pool removal is complete, we will backfill the resulting hole with gravel and dirt. This will allow for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Once the entire process is complete, we will clear all the debris from your property and dispose of it properly.
- We find that our customers like our final touch of planting fresh grass. This allows you to begin using the property right away.
If your swimming pool has become a headache, then it’s the right time to seek the services of Remove A Pool. Our experts will remove your pool and turn your property into a beautiful area that you will be able to enjoy for years to come. If you’re ready to take your property back, then call us today and see what we can do for you.