Many people view a swimming pool as a luxury and are envious of those who own a pool. However, you may find that you’re not getting as much use out of your pool as you used to. Or, maybe you’ve been longing to do something different with your property, but the swimming pool is in the way. If this describes you, then you need to contact the demolition experts at Remove A Pool. We provide Claymont swimming pool removal services that are second to none.
There are a myriad of reasons why property owners wish to remove a swimming pool from their property. Some of the most common reasons that we hear are:
- The family no longer uses the swimming pool
- The property owner is selling the property
- The property could be used better for other purposes
- Maintenance and repairs are too expensive and time-consuming
- Insurance liability issues and safety concerns are too great to keep the pool
No matter what your reasons are for wanting pool filling services, Remove A Pool has you covered. After you make the call to us, you can expect the following:
- We will assess your property and provide you with an estimate.
- It will be necessary for Remove A Pool to drain excess water from your pool by drilling holes in the concrete before we begin working.
- Remove A Pool will research and obtain any required permits.
- You can choose either abandonment or exhumation removal. Abandonment is more affordable and efficient. It involves collapsing the swimming pool and removing the concrete. Exhumation means we will remove the entire structure.
- Once the pool filling is complete, Remove A Pool will fill the hole with gravel and dirt to allow for drainage and settling.
- We will clean up all the debris and haul it away.
- We want your property to look great and be ready for your immediate use. For these reasons, we will plant new grass.
If that swimming pool is stressing you out, it’s time to take control of your property. Let us turn your dreams into a reality. Contact us today to see what we can do for you and your property.