Have you grown tired of that pool taking up all the room in your yard? Have you decided that you could use your property differently if that pool wasn’t in the way? If your swimming pool has become less fun and more of a burden, then it’s time to think about Chula Vista swimming pool removal. The experts at Remove A Pool can help with all your pool removal needs.
Here at Remove A Pool we encounter all kinds of reasons why property owners no longer want a pool on their property. The most common ones we hear are:
- The pool is taking up valuable space that could be used for other purposes
- The pool no longer serves its purpose and is not in use
- The pool has become a safety hazard and insurance liability risk
- The maintenance and repairs are too expensive and never-ending
- The property owner wishes to sell the property
When you decide the time is right for removing a swimming pool, all you need to do is call Remove A Pool. We understand that you might be a little lost when seeking our Chula Vista swimming pool removal services which is why we like to give you an overview of the process before you make that call. You can expect the following after calling us:
- A Remove A Pool professional will assess your property and provide you with an estimate. The process will be explained to you in detail and your questions will be answered.
- We will need to drain your pool of any water.
- Remove A Pool takes the burden off you when it comes to obtaining permits required by your jurisdiction. We take care of all that for you.
- You have two options for swimming pool demolition. The most popular method is a partial removal. With this method, the pool is collapsed and the concrete is removed. The remaining structure is left in place. This method is the most efficient and cost-effective choice. The other choice you have is a complete removal of the pool.
- Once the pool has been removed, we will fill the remaining hole with dirt and gravel. This allows for maximum drainage and proper settling.
- Remove A Pool will then clean up your property and haul away the debris so you can begin using your property right away.
- For a lovely final touch, the Remove A Pool professionals will plant new grass. We like to leave your property well-manicured and ready to use.
If you’ve been wondering how to go about removing a swimming pool in Chula Vista California, then wonder no more. Remove A Pool is only one phone call away. We will take care of all your pool removal needs and keep you fully informed with every step of the process. We will make your project our priority by completing the work on time and on budget. Call Remove A Pool today and discover how we can transform your property into something to be proud of.