If you have a swimming pool on your property that no longer provides hours of fun in the sun for you and your family, you may be wondering how to deal with the situation. If you’ve been thinking about removing a swimming pool in Carrollwood, Florida, then you need to contact Remove A Pool. Our service is second to none and we will complete the job to your satisfaction.
Why Remove Your Pool
Every property owner has his or her own reasons for removing a swimming pool in Carrollwood, Florida. The most common reasons we hear include:
- Property owner wants to sell the property
- Swimming pool is no longer in use
- Insurance liability issues and safety hazards are too great to keep the pool
- Swimming pool has fallen into disrepair and is unsightly
- Repairs and maintenance are never-ending and expensive
- Property owner wishes to use the property differently
No matter what your reason is for requesting our swimming pool removal services, we will make your project a priority and restore your property to a beautiful area of which you can be proud.
Carrollwood Swimming Pool Removal Process
We understand that the thought of removing a swimming pool can be overwhelming. When you contact Remove A Pool, you can be confident that our friendly associates are standing by to answer your questions and explain our process. Once you call us and decide to go forward with your swimming pool removal, you can expect the following:
- A Remove A Pool professional will visit your property for an assessment. During this time you will be provided with an estimate of the costs involved.
- It will be necessary for us to drain the pool of any standing water.
- Our professionals will obtain any necessary permits required for your pool demolition.
- When it comes to swimming pool removal, you have two options. The most practical option is a partial removal. To do this, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete while leaving the remaining components in place. The other option is a complete removal which involves removing all the components of your swimming pool.
- No matter which option you choose, Remove A Pool will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt to allow for maximum drainage and settling.
- Once the swimming pool removal is complete, we will clean up all the debris and haul it away.
- As an added touch, we will plant fresh grass so that your property is ready for you to use.
If you’ve been on the fence about your swimming pool removal in Carrollwood, it’s time to take charge of your property. The possibilities are endless if you decide to let Remove A Pool get to work on transforming your property. Don’t let that swimming pool stress you out any longer. Call Remove A Pool today to see how we can help you love your property again.