Every day, you go out into your backyard, look at your pool, and sigh. It costs you money in maintenance, and no one’s even using it! Or perhaps it’s become a liability. Whatever the case may be, we can remove your pool for you.
Why You Should Consider Removing Your Pool
You’ve likely considered removing your pool entirely, but you’re not quite ready to pull the trigger. We understand – we’ve worked with a lot of people in your situation. That’s why we think it’ll help if you know why other people choose to remove their pools. If you see anything that reminds you of yourself, you’ll be one step closer to making a final decision.
One of the most common reasons people remove their pools in Baltimore, Maryland is because they’re selling their house. Many homebuyers will go out of their way to avoid homes that have a pool because they don’t want to deal with the upkeep. Homeowners who aren’t planning on selling may also remove their pool because it’s no longer being used and they want a different backyard set up. Perhaps they want to gaze out on green grass that requires minimal maintenance rather than looking at an empty pool that never gets used.
Finally, some people will remove their pool just because they’re planning on having it replaced with a brand new pool. Sometimes it’s easier to start from the beginning, rather than modifying what’s already there.
The Pool Removal Process
Once you decide to get your pool removed, we begin the pool removal process. Here’s how it’ll break down:
- We give you a free, no-obligation estimate. Will survey the work required, and talk you through the two kinds of demolition processes. Once you’ve agreed to our quote, we’ll set a date for your pool removal.
- If you need a permit, we’ll acquire it so you don’t have to worry.
- Next, we begin demolition. When it comes to removing your pool in Baltimore, you have two options. First, we can perform an abandonment demolition. In this case, we’ll remove most of your pool, while punching strategically located holes through the remainder to allow for drainage. This is the most common type of pool demolition. The second type of demolition is exhumation, where we remove every speck of your old pool, leaving nothing behind.
- Once your pool is removed, the work isn’t finished – after all, we can’t just leave you with a giant hole in your backyard. We’ll fill the area with dirt and rock so you don’t have to deal with any future settling issues. And to make sure you’re not looking at an ugly patch of dirt, we’ll even plant fresh grass.
- Finally, we remove all of the debris from your property and transfer it to a state of the art recycling facility. This ensures we have a minimal impact on the environment.
Let’s Remove Your Pool!
If you’re ready to get started, give us a call or contact us through our online form. We can’t wait to help you remove your pool in Baltimore County! Serving Towson, Parkville, Carney, Perry Hall, NOttingham, Rosedale, Essex, Dundalk, Edgemere, Woodlawn, Pikesville, Overlea, Lutherville, Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, Sparks, Monkton, and more!